Monday, May 30, 2011

Earnings: May 2011

As promised, this is my very first monthly update of what I hope will be many years of wealth creation. Having come into this business after the Google Panda update I am fortunate to not be faced with the same discouragement that so many others have seen this past month due to the drop off in earnings. I honestly was not expecting to make any money at all this month. That is why I am pleased to report that I have earned over $10 in residual (i.e. not upfront pay) income in my first month.

Here is the breakdown of where the money game from:

Google Adsense: $5.94
- Infobarrel: $0.01 (8 articles posted)
- Value Digger Investor Blog: $0.54
-Webanswers: $5.22 (27 answers posted, 3 questions asked)
-Bukisa: $0.09 (5 articles posted)
Chitika: $0.36
- Infobarrel: $0.36 (8 articles posted)
Triond: $0.25 (5 articles posted)
RedGage: $0.31
List My 5: $4.22 (14 lists)
Hubpages: $0.29 (7 hubs created)
Helium: $0.07 (2 articles posted)
Associated Content: $0.15 (6 articles posted)
Squidoo: $0.23 (7 Lenses created)
GRAND TOTAL:: $11.82

So, it is much better than I expected given that I just started this month. Most of these articles and pages have not even had a full month to mature and gain fews. There are a number of other sites that I have registered and either only posted a single article or have not got around to posting yet. I will provide an update on these once I put more articles up.

In the next few days I will highlight some of the specific sites individually to break down the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment