Sunday, May 1, 2011

Welcome to Goldrush: A Manifesto

Hello and Welcome!

This Blog was started as a way to track, share, and improve my various wealth creation opportunities online. I am not a whiz kid or an internet marketing expert, but I do come with an entrepreneurial mindset, a good work ethic, and a desire to develop profitable sources of income online.

In the early stages of this blog I will be updating you on my progress with various content creation and revenue sharing sites I am experimenting with. I have not found the perfect income source by any means. Rather, I am taking a conservative approach by putting irons in multiple fires. This is a learning experience for me and hopefully for you as well. We are in this together come hell or high water!

I do not rely on earning online for my primary income source by any means, althouth it would be simply fantastic if it could some day turn into just such a source. I am starting from the ground up. As of today I have zero earnings from online sources. At the end of May I will be giving my first overall in depth update of my earnings (if there are any at all). In the meantime, I will try and update this blog numerous times throughout the week as a uncover, test, and plan different methods of earning money online.

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment