Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Experimenting with Content Creation, Freelance Writing, etc..

I have already taken my first baby steps creating wealth online. I have read plenty of other blogs about this early stage. There is that initial phase of euphoria after setting up an Adsense account and opening accounts on various content creation for profit sites, but then you write your first piece and the account still clings to $0.00 as if to remind you of how far you still have to go. The key is to not give up hope, so I am told.

In an effort to find the best medium to earn money, I have begun experimenting with a variety of revenue sharing, pay-per view, and pay per word/content sites.

Here is where I have registered so far:

1) Triond
2) InfoBarrel
3) HubPages
4) AssociatedContent
5) Squidoo

This five sites are the only ones I have actively contributed content to as of yet. I particularly am enjoying Squidoo and HubPages. At the end of the month I will let you know where I am in terms of earnings. As it has only been a few days, they are pretty shabby right now. If anyone has positive experiences (or negative) with these sites, let me know.

My goal is 1) to test out which sites are most user friendly and have the best potential for earning revenue, but 2) to keep my earnings sources diversified. As it is, many of the sites referenced above have Google Adsense revenune sharing. I also have a Chitika account which helps diversify revenue and provides an alternative to King Google.

Watch this space! I will start highlighting various aspects of wealth creation process in depth in the next few posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment