Thursday, June 2, 2011

A New Opportunity: Wizzley

I have been putting significant effort into Squidoo lately, trying to get over ten quality lenses finished by the end of this week. I really enjoy the way Squidoo works, the product integration, and the fun and helpful community atmosphere. That said, I was intrigued to hear that a few prolific Squidoo writers had branched off to form their own content creation site.

Wizzley is in some ways similar to Squidoo, but definitely is a creature of its own. It is still in the Beta stage of development, but people are already making money from it. What I love about Wizzley is that it allows product linking from AllPosters, Zazzle, Amazon, and the traditional Google Adsense method. While I have not signed up for the Zazzle affiliate program and still have not properly initiated my AllPosters affiliate promotion, I do love the flexibility having these multiple potential streams of revenue available.

I have not yet begun creating new content for Wizzley, but I have signed up and created an account. I have alot on my plate right now, but writing for this site just went to the top five of my "to do" list.

Check it out: Wizzley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment