Monday, June 13, 2011

A Quick Review of Bukisa

I have been registered with Bukisa for a while, but only recently started writing articles there. While it may not be the most flashy site out there for aspiring revenue writers, it does provide a solid profit for earning some extra Google Adsense revenue. Bukisa can also be optimized with Chitika if you do not like/use Adsense.

The best part about Bukisa is that the writing standards are not incredibly anal. You can re-post your own original content from other sites. You can link to other articles within your article. It manages to have both these features without appearing to be another one of those notorious "content farms". There is a healthy community. Although it does not stir the pot in terms of new features, it is a decent site that I have been earning some money from my limited collection of articles.

If I start making tons of money from this site I will certainly do a more in depth review, but I wanted to put out some information out about this site because I feel that it is not readily recognized as much as it should be. Again, its not at the same tier as InfoBarrel or Wizzely, but it is a solid revenue earner.

Check it out: Bukisa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment