Monday, September 5, 2011

Goals for September 2011

A number of other bloggers I follow create a monthly set of goals to follow. When I first started trying to earn money online I used goals to pace myself, but ended up getting frustrated because I piled on far too many tasks and made my goals far too specific. The key - I think - to a great goal list is actually making a realistic one that can be achieved while still allowing the creative juices to flow and be able to take advantage of new opportunities. Hopefully, goal setting will become a monthly post for me and it will help me accomplish my tasks.

Goals for September 2011

- Comment on 2-3 blogs per day (at least 1 being investing related).
- Join another marketing online forum for backlinks.
- Post at least 3 times a week on Digital Point forums.
- Write 3 articles for content revenue sharing sites.
- Write a test blog article for the new Ghost Writer site.
- Write a product review for my niche site #2.
- Finish designing my niche site #3.
- Do another round of article marketing for niche site #2.
- Find 3 more quality wholesale goods suppliers.
- Go to one used book sale.
- Buy a quality site on Flippa.com.
- Write 2 blog posts a week for Value Digger Investor.
- Invest in one more stock for my Value Digger Investor portfolio.
- Research and discover new money making opportunities!

This shouldn't be terribly difficult. The trick will be staying consistent with the daily and weekly tasks. Hopefully I will begin to see some returns on my investments by the end of this month.

P.S. Almost forgot. I also will post at least once a week right here on Goldrush.




No comments:

Post a Comment